Chicago Cubs Authentic 1969 Ernie Banks Home Jersey
Item #: 10014
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $25 OR MORE!
Promo Code: SHIPPING2019
Ends Sunday, 12/15/19
Wear a piece of history with this Ernie Banks 1969 Chicago Cubs Home Jersey from Mitchell and Ness.
Ernie Banks, "Mr. Cub", played 19 phenomenal seasons with the Cubs. Over his storied career he launched 512 bombs, drove in over 1,600 Cubbies, and smacked over 2,500 hits. This Ernie Banks Cubs jersey is as perfect and as authentic as they come as Mitchell and Ness has used the exact materials that were used to make this jersey way back in 1969. The only things missing are the infield dirt and sweat. This button down white and blue pinstripe jersey has the 1969 Cubs logo on the upper left chest of the jersey and has Ernie Bank's number embroidered on the back of the jersey in blue. On the left sleeve is the 1969 logo and on the right sleeve is 100th anniversary patch for the MLB.
This jersey is made out of 100% wool.
- Mitchell and Ness Cooperstown Collection
- Authentic 1969 home jersey
- 1969 Cubs logo embroidered on the upper left chest
- Number embroidered on the back in blue
- 1969 logo embroidered on the left sleeve
- 100th Anniversary of MLB patch stitched on the right sleeve
- 100% Wool
- Officially licensed by MLB