Returns and Exchanges
To return or exchange an item, please fill out the Wrigleyville Sports Return/Exchange Form on the back of your packing slip. This form must be filled out and included with your exchange or return.
Online purchases can also be returned or exchanged by visiting our retail location across from Wrigley Field.
Send all Returns/Exchanges To:
C/O Returns and Exchanges
101 Eastern Ave
Bensenville, IL 60106
- All returns and exchanges must be in new, unused, or unworn condition with the original tags and/or stickers attached.
- Items deemed noticeably used or worn will be shipped back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Returns and exchanges are permitted within 30 days of the order date on your Packing Slip, unless otherwise advertised online. (ie. Christmas)
- During the Christmas shopping season, we will allow items purchased between November 1 and December 31, to be returned or exchanged until the end of January, of the following year.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original payment method used to make the purchase.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded unless a shipping error was made.
Customer is responsible for purchasing the return postage.
- If an order qualified for Free Shipping, but a return causes the order total to drop below the threshold to receive Free Shipping, then $6.95 will be deducted from the return refund.
- Returns that cause an order to no longer be eligible for an applied discount/promotion will be deducted that discount amount from the refund.
- Since lost return shipments are the responsibility of the customer, be sure to obtain a tracking number from the courier for the return shipment.
- For hygienic reasons, the following categories will not be accepted for a return or exchange: swimwear, masks, and underwear. All sales on these items are final.
- Customized Items WILL NOT be accepted for return or exchange. All sales on Customized Items are final.
- Customers may choose the method (UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.) that is most convenient for them when sending the return back.
- If the item you’re exchanging for is higher priced than what you are returning, the card on file will automatically be charged for the price difference. If that payment method cannot be charged, we will reach out to the customer.
- The shipping charge back out to a customer on an Exchange will be waived for the customer’s FIRST exchange shipment, per order.
Any additional exchange shipments for the same order will incur a $6.95 exchange shipping fee.