Third time is a charm for Ryne Sandberg
as he was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame on January 4, 2005. Celebrate Chicago's favorite second baseman with this remarkable 1984 Chicago Cubs Ryne Sandberg Road Jersey from Mitchell and Ness.
This jersey is as perfect and as authentic as they come as Mitchell and Ness has used the exact materials that were used to make this jersey way back in 1984. The only things missing are the infield dirt and sweat. This v-neck royal blue jersey has the Chicago Cubs logo on the upper left chest and has Sandberg's name and number embroidered on the back. On the left sleeve is the 1984 logo and on the right sleeve is the 1984 NL Eastern Division Champs patch.
- Mitchell and Ness Cooperstown Collection
- Authentic 1984 road jersey
- Royal blue v-neck pullover with red and white decorations
- Cubs bullseye logo embroidered on the left chest
- Player name and number embroidered on the back
- 1984 logo embroidered on the left sleeve
- 1984 NL Eastern Division Champs patch embroidered on the right sleeve
- 100% Polyester
- Officially licensed by MLB