Wear a piece of history with this Ernie Banks 1957 Chicago Cubs Jersey from Mitchell and Ness.
Ernie Banks, "Mr. Cub", played 19 phenomenal seasons with the Cubs. Over his storied career he launched 512 bombs, drove in over 1,600 Cubbies, and smacked over 2,500 hits. This Ernie Banks Cubs jersey is as perfect and as authentic as they come as Mitchell and Ness has used the exact materials that were used to make this jersey way back in 1957. The only things missing are the infield dirt and sweat. This zippered jersey has "Chicago Cubs" stitched across the chest as well as Ernie's number embroidered on the back.
This jersey is made out of 100% wool.
- Mitchell and Ness Cooperstown Collection
- Authentic 1957 Road Jersey
- All grey zip up jersey
- "Chicago Cubs" stitched across the chest in red
- Player number embroidered on the back in red
- 100% Wool
- Officially licensed by MLB